Facials and Chemical Peels By Our Licensed Estheticians
What Is the Vitalize Facial Peel by SkinMedica?
The SkinMedica retinoic acid Vitalize Peel facial helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and lightening age sports and melasma. This powerful yet non-damaging facial acid peel can take years off aging exposed skin.
What are the benefits of this facial peel treatment?
- The Vitalize Peel addresses various skin conditions, such as pigmentation abnormalities, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, and photodamage.
- This facial acid peel is very effective and achieves visible improvement after just one treatment, and shows very significant results after a series of treatments.
- Vitalize Peel by SkinMedica can be customized for the treatment of each specific condition.
- This facial peel may be performed on skin types I- VI
- This facial treatment has little or no or down time and can be applied during a lunch hour.
- The Vitalize Peel solution combined with Retinoic acid, creates more exfoliation than other chemical peels of same depth.
- This facial treatment is well tolerated with minimum or no burning. This is because the peeling solution has pH 2-3, meaning it is less acidic than most chemical peels.
Vitalize Peel FAQ's:
Q: What skin type is this procedure best for?
A: Vitalize Peel is appropriate for all skin types.
Q: What is special about this procedure?
A: Vitalize Peel is a safe and effective peel that delivers results you can see with little to no downtime or irritation.
Be on your way to a more crystal-clear complexion! Your skin is softly cleansed, exfoliated, extracted, and masked.
Application of the appropriate glycolic product will result in removal of dead cells, stimulation of new cell production, and the emergence of healthier, more youthful-looking skin. Try to refrain from applying any makeup or having activity that will cause a lot of sweating to your face for at least 3 hours.
Wrinkles, scars, uneven pigmentation and sun damage are all conditions that affect the appearance of our skin. Oiliness, large pores and dull complexions are other common problems. All these chronic conditions can be improved with Chemical Peels.